Eclectic Sounds
Eclectic Sounds

Liverpool Guild of Students Beer Festival

Stanley Theatre // Thursday 22 October 7.00pm  – Friday 23 October 12.00 pm

CALLING ALL STUDENTS….

With the start of University well under way, Freshers Week a distant memory of vodka jelly shots, Level and an early morning cheesy-chipped Nabzy visit, be sure to resume your beer studies and engage in some sophisticated drinking at the Guild this week. A beer tasting masterclass is just what you need to relax and procrastinate from those seminar readings you still haven’t done….

The Guild are hosting their very own Beer Festival with a variety of the finest local cask and keg beers on offer for you to try. Working in collaboration with breweries across Merseyside, the festival will celebrate the very best beers of the North West. With over 40 beers and ciders on offer, there is sure to be something for even the most fickle of palettes.

With live music to accompany the event be sure to head down to the Guild and sample some of the delights only the North West can offer. Support your local breweries and have a civilised knee’s up Scouse Style.

Tickets are a mereBeer Fesitval web £5 per session with students and CAMRA members receiving a free half pint on entry. Click here for more information.

Katie Tysoe
LS Radio's Arts and Culture Editor. Studying an MA in Arts, Aesthetics and Cultural Institutions. Big-time 80's enthusiast. @katiemarietysoe

More Arts & Culture

A Midsummer Night’s Dream @ The Epstein Theatre // 25th April 2017
Interview with Christopher Kline // Director of O.K. – The Musical
O.K. – The Musical @ Tate Liverpool
Hidden Figures // LSRadio Film Review
Spotlight On… Liverpool Marrow Society