Wed 19 Sep on LSRadio
LSRadio x BBC Radio 1
Scott Mills & Chris Stark

New schedule starts soon
Join us at Freshers Fair
Wed 19 Sep on LSRadio
LSRadio x BBC Radio 1
Scott Mills & Chris Stark

New schedule starts soon
Join us at Freshers Fair

Liverpool Guild of Students Beer Festival

Stanley Theatre // Thursday 22 October 7.00pm  – Friday 23 October 12.00 pm

CALLING ALL STUDENTS….

With the start of University well under way, Freshers Week a distant memory of vodka jelly shots, Level and an early morning cheesy-chipped Nabzy visit, be sure to resume your beer studies and engage in some sophisticated drinking at the Guild this week. A beer tasting masterclass is just what you need to relax and procrastinate from those seminar readings you still haven’t done….

The Guild are hosting their very own Beer Festival with a variety of the finest local cask and keg beers on offer for you to try. Working in collaboration with breweries across Merseyside, the festival will celebrate the very best beers of the North West. With over 40 beers and ciders on offer, there is sure to be something for even the most fickle of palettes.

With live music to accompany the event be sure to head down to the Guild and sample some of the delights only the North West can offer. Support your local breweries and have a civilised knee’s up Scouse Style.

Tickets are a mereBeer Fesitval web £5 per session with students and CAMRA members receiving a free half pint on entry. Click here for more information.

Katie Tysoe
LS Radio's Arts and Culture Editor. Studying an MA in Arts, Aesthetics and Cultural Institutions. Big-time 80's enthusiast. @katiemarietysoe

More Arts & Culture

Review: BBC Three’s ‘This Country’
End of the F***ing World – Netflix Show Review
The Singh Twins: Slaves of Fashion at The Walker Gallery
‘The Kite Runner’ at the Playhouse
Kaleidoscope: Colour and Sequence in 1960’s British Art