Everisland Presents: Hallows Ritual

It’s a Dead Man’s Party, Who Could Ask For More?  

Everisland Presents are back with a spooktacular treat for all you music lovers this Halloween, ‘Hallows Ritual.’  

Known for holding themed nights such as ‘garden gathering’ and ‘Crystalite’ along with one off gigs, such as ‘Patrick Wolf Acoustic Show @ Epstein Theatre,’  the past two years has seen Everisland  storm the music scene of Liverpool, providing an artistic and creative outlet for local bands and artists to showcase their talents and work. If you’ve been to one, you know they’re a gem to look forward too, if you’ve been meaning to get down to one, make sure it’s this one.

This time round sees them bring a whole fright-fest to The Kazimer, with a vast array of live music from Liverpool’s very own Zombina and the Skeletons, bringing their hardcore horror fuelled punk to give you that festive spirit, their co- headliners BIRD will send you into a trance with their haunting and hypnotic melodies halfway through the night. Henry Pulp will tell tales of horror with eerie visuals and silhouettes, as well as a blast from psychedelia as Sankofa are set to bring up a storm with their rock and roll edge.  That’s not even the end of the night,  there’s shock filled DJ sets from Mr Wolf Collective and Psycho Motel DJ’s and many more, which will set you into a frenzy late into the night.

Between bands and DJ sets you have the opportunity to have your fortune read in mystic booths and we’ve heard there’ll be a sacrifice or two, (don’t count on us about that), or let the monster in you come out with a trip to their face painting workshops. It’s all promised to be delivered to you within the sacrificial catacombs that will be replacing The Kazimer for one night only.  Come on down for the fright night of your life.

For more details and the full line up have a gander at their facebook event here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/461108340669785/?fref=tshttps://www.facebook.com/events/461108340669785/?fref=ts

Thursday 31st October,

The Kazimier,

8pm – 2am,

£6.

Tickets available from Bido Lito:

www.bidolito.co.uk/gig/hallows-ritual