Bugged Out Weekender// Who’s Who

Bugged Out Weekender is coming to Southport on the 7th-9th of March, bringing with it the very best in electronic music for a weekend of hedonistic beat bliss. In Honor of this LSRadio thought we’d give you even more reasons to get up there by running through some of our favorite acts playing the weekend.

Monki

image

A DJ who does what she wants by delivering intense, jaw dropping sets that leave the crowd anticipating more. Monki. A prime example of UK talent, the London born and bred underground tastemaker has firmly planted her roots into a regular slot on Radio one and has her own digital label, Zoo music. Monki is continuously championing innovative and original sounds, guaranteeing her listeners box-fresh bass. 

Jackmaster

image

Co-founder of record label numbers and a prodigy behind the decks, Jackmaster- a jack of all trades- has influenced the UK underground music scene for over a decade. What most would describe as a  staple within the electronic spectrum, Jackmaster connects disparate styles together and hypes a crowd simply through his ingenious creations. Known for throwing curve balls in his sets and defying trends, expect the unexpected with Jackmaster.

Todd Terje

Todd Terje, dubbed ‘king of summer jams’ by mixmag creates bouncy house and disco vibes with his adventurously, playful beats. The Norwegian producer instantaneously allows dancefloor mentalists to feel those good music vibrations, the infamous ‘Inspector Norse’ is all the proof you need of this.

Tickets

/Jyoti Pancholi