Bugged Out Weekender// Who’s Who

Bugged Out Weekender is coming to Southport on the 7th-9th of March, bringing with it the very best in electronic music for a weekend of hedonistic beat bliss. In Honor of this LSRadio thought we’d give you even more reasons to get up there by running through some of our favorite acts playing the weekend.

Dusky

Duo Dusky (London based Nick Harriman and Alfie Granger-Howell), have quickly become one of the major names dominating the UK House and Techno scene. The deep bassline groove to their music, with undertones of Garage and D&B, along with their knack for remixing, has created an exciting sound, perfect for the dance floor.

If the past few Abandon Silence shows Dusky played are anything to go by, they are sure to be an act worth seeing.

Jacques Greene

The mysterious Jacques Greene has been on the electronic scene for years bringing with him a clever blend of house, garage and R&B, the epitome of this sound being ‘(Baby I Don’t Know) What You Want,’ which cleverly samples Ashanti’s ‘Foolish’. His pioneering sound and reputation of unforgettable live shows makes Jacques Greene a highlight for this years Bugged Out.

DJ EZ

UK Garage veteran, DJ EZ, hits the decks once more at this year’s Bugged Out Weekender. Considered by most to be ‘The Best’ to come from the UKG scene, EZ’s energetic performances, packed with surprise, thanks to his talent of mixing old classics into exciting new rhythms, has secured his continued popularity over the years. Never one to disappoint, this is not an act to be missed. If in doubt, give EZ’s Boiler Room from last year a listen.

Tickets

/Lorna Poultney