Bugged Out Weekender// Who’s Who

Kolsch

With a myriad of different monikers and alias’s under his belt Kolsch has sold millions of records worldwide. With a fantastic album released in July of last year on Kompakt that blends dance music of all genres almost effortlessly the live set from this stalwart of the techno scene is surely one not to miss.

Andrew Weatherall

The Godfather. To list the things this man has done for dance music would require too much space. Being involved in music continually since the Madchester movement has led to this well respected DJ and Producer seeing and hearing (almost)  it all. His varied sets are always outstandingly mixed and musically diverse in a way nearly no other DJ can match. He also has a fantastic beard. Catch him on the Friday of Bugged Out! Weekender

Claude VonStroke

DJ’s with a good sense of humour are often the best, and can sometimes be hard to find. One has to look no further at Bugged Out! though than Claude VonStroke. Owner and operator of Dirtybird recordings, which has seen releases from the likes of Breach and Eats Everything, his sets are focussed on getting down with your bad self. Chinstrokers need not apply.

Tickets

/Marcus Blenkinsopp