Eclectic Sounds
Eclectic Sounds

Holy Thursday: In My Mind

Holy Thursday

Anonymity is something that keeps everyone interested and excited in the music industry and there certainly is an air of mystery circling the Wirral-based quartet Holy Thursday. With only a few tracks released to their name, their latest, ‘In My Mind’, only heightens their psychedelic vibe and alluring enigma.

The band use a blend of chilled out melodies and surging guitar riffs to produce a hypnotic track, similar to the works of bands such as Tame Impala. The distorted sounds and echoed vocals leave the track sounding effortlessly beautiful and the distinctive guitar melody plays in your head long after the song has finished.

Making the long list for Glastonbury’s Emerging Talent competition this year, Holy Thursday are a band that will no doubt stick in your mind as they grow in the world of music.

The band have recently recorded a session for Merseyrail Sound Station that will come out tomorrow (20th March) on their site here and are working on their debut EP which will be out in the next couple of months.

Facebook

Soundcloud

Twitter

Laura Copestake