Eclectic Sounds
Eclectic Sounds

Ingrid Frosland: Dare To Believe

Ingrid Frosland

Currently residing in Liverpool, Scandinavian singer/songwriter Ingrid Frosland brings her new track ‘Dare to Believe’, a mixture of folk and pop melodies comparable to the likes of Daughter and Mumford and Sons.

The track begins with a ghostly guitar melody and captivating, Bon Iver-esque vocals which balance softly above the other instruments as the song progresses. With lyrics such as ‘I don’t know everything, I’m not even close’ Ingrid produces an honest track which many people can relate to, showing how open and thoughtful her song writing is.

As the song moves on the soft finger picking of the guitar is finally contrasted with the crashing of drums and echoing backing vocals as the song reaches its climax before fading out into a delicate ending.

Over the past few years Ingrid Frosland has grown in and around the music scene in Liverpool, with two appearances at Liverpool Sound City and radio plays on BBC Merseyside. As one of the city’s most promising young talents, she is certainly someone you will want to keep an eye on.

Ingrid has the following gig lined up;

Wednesday 15th April, 2ube Extra Festival @ LIPA

Facebook

Website

YouTube

Soundcloud

Laura Copestake