MONEY @ Leaf on Bold Street, 12.02.16
Image Credit: Money Facebook

Image Credit: Money Facebook

MONEY are back with their second album Suicide Songs and what better location to premier said album than at the mystical and enchanting venue of Leaf on Bold Street. The musical mavericks MONEY have spent a couple of years away from their beloved Manchester to work on an impressive follow-up to the critically acclaimed Shadow Of Heaven. Not to disappoint, the poetic and lustrous melodies of Suicide Songs offer a beautiful façade to the existential despairing lyrics of Jamie Lee. An orchestral and choral album of gigantic proportions the melancholic tone will have you eclipsed in emotional integrity. Always an interesting band live, MONEY pour their passion, heart and soul into their performances and will leave you in a daze of euphoric amazement. What better way to spend a Friday night than hiding from the howling winds and aptly rejoicing in some springtime misery.

MONEY play Leaf On Bold Street this Friday, 12th February. You can find tickets here

Katie Tysoe
LS Radio's Arts and Culture Editor. Studying an MA in Arts, Aesthetics and Cultural Institutions. Big-time 80's enthusiast. @katiemarietysoe