New & Noteworthy
New & Noteworthy

Liverpool Disco Festival returns to the Baltic Triangle on 6th May. Last year the festival collated a star studded line up that would have got anyone who enjoys the 80s disco vibe enthralled. This year, the festival organisers have teamed up with the iconic Southport Weekender for their 30th anniversary, and they’ve gathered an eclectic mix of live acts, classic house DJs and contemporary disco DJs.

Curated by local stars Hustle and Croatia’s acclaimed SUNcéBeat, there’s something for everyone on the bill. All star DJs David Morales, DJ Jazzy Jeff and Defected Records head honcho Simon Dunmore top the bill, whilst Ibiza partiers Glitterbox take over Camp and Furnace to put on one of their infamously hedonistic and flamboyant nights. The rest of the lineup can be found at various venues around the Baltic Triangle and is no less of an excitement. If you’re clued up on disco DJs there will be many recognisable names to you: from Joey Negro to Danny Krivit to Karizma to Lenny Fontana, this expertly crafted lineup is not to be missed.

Go to www.liverpooldiscofestival.com for more info.

Image Credit: Hannah Metcalfe

Chris Cannell