On Air Now 14:00-16:00
Optional Lectures
On Air Now 14:00-16:00
Optional Lectures

COMPETITION: Tom Zanetti & K.O Kane @ VK Electric Full Moon Party

Returning to Liverpool very soon are Tom Zanetti and K.O Kane for their Freshers Full Moon Party at the O2 Academy, sponsored by VK. The event boasts “an incredible lineup, ridiculous production & unforgettable memories with 1,500 students!”, and we at LSRadio just so happen to have two pairs of tickets to be given away to two lucky competition winners! The full lineup also includes Danny T, DJ Troopa, Tango Williams, and Lawrence James, as well as a visit from the Love Island cast. The Full Moon Party is visiting O2 Academy venues in all the popular student cities, bringing a night of insane house music and general madness to freshers across the country. The first event is this weekend in Manchester, with the Liverpool party going down on October 6th at the O2 Academy.

Zanetti and Kane are of course both big names in house music, having collaborated together several times to create the modern dance classics we all know and love. Zanetti is one of the biggest names in U.K. house music, rising in popularity over the last few years. You Want Me, arguably his most well-known track, reached 22 in the UK Charts and is still a mainstay of DJ sets across the country, including in Liverpool where Zanetti’s tracks are heard regularly from the likes of BaaBar to Heebie Jeebies.

Having previously performed at Camp and Furnace for John Moores Freshers Fest, Zanetti and Kane are no strangers to a freshers night out in Liverpool. That night was said to have a “really good vibe” and Zanetti was “really interactive with the crowd, getting [everyone] going.” Sounds like this is sure to be an unforgettable night!

Tickets for the event are now sold out, but do not despair because LSRadio is holding a competition for two lucky winners to each win two tickets to this can’t-miss party! All you need to do is Like LSRadio’s Facebook page and tag a mate in our post for your chance to be entered into the competition. The two winners will be announced and contacted on October 4th so keep your eyes peeled!

Maddy Walker

More Articles

INTERNATIONAL POLITICS HOUR: CLIMATE CHANGE
This Week on the International Politics Hour: THE TECHNOLOGY SPECIAL
THE GLOBAL REFUGEE CRISIS: The Rohingya Refugee Crisis
THE GLOBAL REFUGEE CRISIS: Trump and the Honduras Caravan
REFUGEE JOURNEYS THROUGH THE BALKAN ROUTE: A CRISIS NO MORE?