On Air Now 14:00-16:00
Optional Lectures
On Air Now 14:00-16:00
Optional Lectures

PREVIEW: Skinner’s Lane @ Jacaranda Phase 1 17/11/18

Skinner’s Lane, one of the most must-see live bands in Liverpool’s vibrant alternative scene, are making their hotly-anticipated return to the stage this Saturday 17th November at the new venue, Jacaranda Phase 1 on Seel St!

The riff-fuled garage rockers have been on hiatus for much of 2018, but remain one of the most talked-about bands in the city following the release of the fiery single To My Face earlier this year, as well a great performance at ‘Raise the Roof’ back in February, raising money for UoL’s Help the Homeless society.

The band has been hyping up their return for a while now, but if their electric past gigs are anything to go by, this should be a comeback that lives up the hype in spades and firmly positions Skinner’s Lane as a highlight of Liverpool’s extensive music scene. We are also likely to hear some new material from the band throughout the night, as we at LSRadio have been told that the lads were recently in the studio and have “some surprises to come very soon”!

Support will be provided by recently-formed indie-pop band Hollywood Eyes and rising ‘vintage rock’ outfit Ego States, so get down early to make sure you don’t miss out on another two hot prospects from the UK’s alternative scene.

Entry to the gig is FREE and Jacaranda Phase 1 will be opening its doors at 7:30. See you there!

Follow Skinner’s Lane on Twitter @skinnerslane

Daniel Moore

More Articles

INTERNATIONAL POLITICS HOUR: CLIMATE CHANGE
This Week on the International Politics Hour: THE TECHNOLOGY SPECIAL
THE GLOBAL REFUGEE CRISIS: The Rohingya Refugee Crisis
THE GLOBAL REFUGEE CRISIS: Trump and the Honduras Caravan
REFUGEE JOURNEYS THROUGH THE BALKAN ROUTE: A CRISIS NO MORE?